We would like to welcome you to our brand new eastside location. Please come vist us at 1541 North Zaragoza.
Helping children grow from infancy to young adult.
Westwind Pediatric Clinic is a highly personalized practice serving the health care needs of patients from birth to young adults (21 years) in El Paso. Our small size allows us to take the time to get to know our patients and their families, a key to our high-quality health care.
Westwind Pediatric Clinic’s goal is to be an integral part of the El Paso community in which we serve, an important asset that contributes to the welfare of the community’s families. We, as a group, strive to deliver the highest quality patient care and health-related services, always placing our patients’ needs first.
We are always available day or night and can be reached by calling 915-581-5100. Dr. Salloum will personally answer your phone calls after office hours.
- Hassan Salloum, M.D. F.A.A.P
- Maha Salloum, M.D. F.A.A.P
- Christine Z. Smith, M.D. F.A.A.P
- Sheri Howze, M.D.
- Brenda McBroom, FNP
- Jennifer Austin, NP
- Jeanette Salloum, Administrator
- Brenda Hermosillo , M.A., Supervisor
- Virginia Barragan, M.A.
- Rene Delgadillo, M.A.
- Maria Hernandez, M.A.
- Monica Reyes, M.A.
- Emmanuel Juarez, M.A.
- Ariana Nunez, Receptionist
- Zoraida Rodriguez, Receptionist
- Jocelyn Dozal, Receptionist
- Ana Basurto, Receptionist
- Kameisha Jones, Billing Services Supervisor